Monday, September 12, 2011

{from the coach}


I think everyone will agree that the girls played their hearts out. That is the play and the shape that I want to see every game, forwards defending as well as attacking and defenders attacking as well as defending with the midfield doing what they do best, work hard and support both. Players of the match are Paige and Mirei, honorable mention to everybody else. This weeks captains are, Sophia C. and Andy. As far as practice goes, we start at 5:00 Tues. and Thurs. I need promptness and numbers. Outside of the players who have told me of their prior commitments I need to to see everyone at as many training sessions that you can make. One last thing, Viking rules state that all parents stay on the opposite sidelines as the players. Thanks for your cooperation on this point.
 
Regards,
 
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment